Water damage, caused by flooding, severe weather conditions, or other sources, action should be taken right away to get the water cleaned up and the damage repaired. The longer the water sits, the more of a chance there is of mold spores growing. Let us help you!
Smoke damage, no matter what caused it, is something that needs to be handled as soon as it happens. The longer you wait to have the smoke damage repaired, the harder it might be to remove all of the smoke odor from your home. Don’t wait – call us now!
Mold is extremely dangerous to be around. Anytime there is leaking, there is a chance of mold growing. If you notice mold growing in your home, the mold needs to be cleared out immediately because just one inch of mold can contain over 65 million spores, which can cause numerous health problems.